- Is the PharmaQuotes card free?
- Yes, the PharmaQuotes card is free. It is a FREE pre-activated and ready-to-use card that can help save up to 75% on ALL prescription medications at virtually ALL drug stores. Through our partnerships with the nation’s leading prescription claims administrators (known as Pharmacy Benefit Managers or PBMs), we have bulk buying power on prescriptions and can negotiate the deepest possible discounts. Our partners pay us when you use the card--that's why it's free.
- Can I use PharmaQuotes with my insurance?
- Even if you have insurance, you can still use your PharmaQuotes prescription discount card. The card can be used in lieu of your insurance or in place of other discount cards if the savings it provides are higher. Check the cost of medications using your insurance plan and what it would cost using our PharmaQuotes Card. If you have a deductible for prescriptions, you may be able to apply prescriptions filled using the PharmaQuotes card. read more >>
- How do we handle your privacy?
- PharmaQuotes does not sell or share personal health information with third parties. We also maintain security safeguards to protect private information.
- Is my card already activated?
Does it ever expire?
- The PharmaQuotes prescription discount card is open to anyone who needs help affording their medications – insured or uninsured. Anyone who is coping with high-out-of-pocket costs on their prescriptions can use the card to help bring down costs greatly. There are no restrictions, no waiting, and no paperwork. The card is 100% FREE, PRE-ACTIVATED, never expires and can be used immediately.
- What if my preferred pharmacy is not listed on the card, can I still use it?
- The PharmaQuotes card is good at virtually every pharmacy – over 60,000 nationwide. To see if your pharmacy accepts the card, call 1-844-494-2368. If you have trouble filling your prescription because your pharmacist is not familiar with the card, we can help. Have your pharmacist call 1-844-645-0522, to be walked through the simple processing steps.
Still can't find your answers?
Call our customer service team
or email us at email@example.com
Hours of Operation
How it Works
Take your prescription(s) and PharmaQuotes coupon to your pharmacy.
Present the coupon to your pharmacist when filling your prescription(s).
Save up to 75% on your prescription medication for you and your family.
495 Grand Boulevard #206
Miramar, FL 32550
Washington DC Location:
1629 K Street NW #300
Washington, DC 20006